NovaCentrix are returning to innoLAE 2020 as a Silver Sponsor. We are very grateful for the continued support of NovaCentrix who have sponsored each edition of innoLAE since its inception in 2015.
NovaCentrix offers industry leading photonic curing tools, conductive inks, material and expertise enabling development and production of next generation printed electronic devices – some already on the market. PulseForge® tools utilize photonic curing which is a cutting edge technology that dries, sinters, and anneals functional inks in milliseconds on low-temperature, flexible substrates such as paper and plastic. PulseForge tools can save time and money, and enable new types of products in applications like solar, RFID, display, packaging, and circuit. Our Metalon® conductive inks capitalize on advanced materials and formulation to provide conductivity options for additive manufacturing of printed electronics with stretchable, solderable, resistive, and magnetic qualities.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibition at innoLAE 2020?
You can choose from a variety of sponsorship and exhibition options to raise your profile and position your company as a thought leader in the LAE community.
9 big reasons why being a sponsor/exhibitor is a great marketing strategy:
- Highlight your company’s expertise to your entire target group
- Reach your community -highly targeted marketing
- Grow your brand awareness & recognition via logo and advertisement placement
- Find out about the latest research being undertaken right now
- Generate new sales and form new partnerships – with delegates, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - benefit from recommendations from delegates to their own connections
- Conduct market research- to apply to products under development
- Add new contacts to your marketing list
- Launch or demonstrate a new product- to boost company sales
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To discuss your requirements and to book sponsorship or exhibition space, please contact:
tel: +44 (0)1223 748345
- Title: Direct-Written and Low-Voltage Polymer Field-Effect Transistors Operating at Radio-Frequencies Abstract: Printed polymer field-effect transistors (FETs) have been considered for many novel applications towards large area and flexible electronics, …Read More »
- innoLAE 2020 industry day is the UK’s leading networking event focusing on the industrialisation of printed electronics based technologies.Read More »
- Organised by the UK and Ireland chapter of SID, this session will explore recent developments in large-area electronics likely to redefine where and how we use displays.Read More »
- Dr Barbara Stadlober of Joanneum Research will present an invited talk entitled 'Ferroelectric Polymer Sensors for Flexible Electronics' at innoLAE 2020 (Jan 21-22 2020, Cambridge UK).Read More »
- Dr Kris Myny from IMEC will speak at innoLAE 2020 on the topic "Flexible thin-film transistor platform for healthcare patches"Read More »