NovaCentrix are returning to innoLAE 2020 as a Silver Sponsor. We are very grateful for the continued support of NovaCentrix who have sponsored each edition of innoLAE since its inception in 2015.
NovaCentrix offers industry leading photonic curing tools, conductive inks, material and expertise enabling development and production of next generation printed electronic devices – some already on the market. PulseForge® tools utilize photonic curing which is a cutting edge technology that dries, sinters, and anneals functional inks in milliseconds on low-temperature, flexible substrates such as paper and plastic. PulseForge tools can save time and money, and enable new types of products in applications like solar, RFID, display, packaging, and circuit. Our Metalon® conductive inks capitalize on advanced materials and formulation to provide conductivity options for additive manufacturing of printed electronics with stretchable, solderable, resistive, and magnetic qualities.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibition at innoLAE 2020?
You can choose from a variety of sponsorship and exhibition options to raise your profile and position your company as a thought leader in the LAE community.
9 big reasons why being a sponsor/exhibitor is a great marketing strategy:
- Highlight your company’s expertise to your entire target group
- Reach your community -highly targeted marketing
- Grow your brand awareness & recognition via logo and advertisement placement
- Find out about the latest research being undertaken right now
- Generate new sales and form new partnerships – with delegates, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - benefit from recommendations from delegates to their own connections
- Conduct market research- to apply to products under development
- Add new contacts to your marketing list
- Launch or demonstrate a new product- to boost company sales
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To discuss your requirements and to book sponsorship or exhibition space, please contact:
tel: +44 (0)1223 748345
- There is just one week until innoLAE 2020! - but there is still time to register! The conference and exhibition look set to build on the successes of the past by delivering another must-attend …Read More »
- There are less than 2 weeks to go before innoLAE 2020 opens its doors, bringing together top industrial and academic speakers and more than 200 delegates. Don't miss out- register …Read More »
- Time to plan for an exciting start to 2020 - innoLAE 2020 conference and exhibition is the first major event of the new year for the Large-Area Electronics industry. The …Read More »
- IMI Europe are offering two short course training sessions on printing, deposition and processing technology - one covering wet processes and one covering dry processes - in partnership with Printed …Read More »
- With big industries such as automotive, aerospace and healthcare monitoring now taking up products comprising printed electronics, and with the expected explosive growth of the internet of things, the time …Read More »