Making connections: accelerating innovation in flexible and hybrid electronics
innoLAE 2020 industry day is the UK’s leading networking event focusing on the industrialisation of printed electronics based technologies.
Come along to the industry day to gain access to decision-makers associated with large-area electronics. You will hear from industry experts on what the market drivers are and how the technology can be used across markets to get significant benefits. You’ll also have an opportunity to be part of the networking session and gain access to leaders in research, technology innovation and manufacturing active today in printed, flexible and large-area electronics.
Join CPI for this exciting event and come away with an understanding of how flexible large-area electronics can benefit your business and the markets you work in.
Drinks and canapés will be provided in the networking session which will round off the event and lead onto the innoLAE 2020 conference the following day.
- Raghu Das — CEO
- Steve Garrett — Research and Development Manager
- Alastair Hanlon — Chief Commercial Officer
For full details of the programme and to register to attend visit the CPI website
Date: Monday 20 January 2020, 12:00 - 19:00
Venue: Wellcome Genome Campus Confernece Centre, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, CB10 1SA
This event is organised by CPI, platinum sponsor of innoLAE 2020
Date: Monday, 20 January 2020
Location: Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, CB10 1SA
- Title: Direct-Written and Low-Voltage Polymer Field-Effect Transistors Operating at Radio-Frequencies Abstract: Printed polymer field-effect transistors (FETs) have been considered for many novel applications towards large area and flexible electronics, …Read More »
- Organised by the UK and Ireland chapter of SID, this session will explore recent developments in large-area electronics likely to redefine where and how we use displays.Read More »
- Dr Barbara Stadlober of Joanneum Research will present an invited talk entitled 'Ferroelectric Polymer Sensors for Flexible Electronics' at innoLAE 2020 (Jan 21-22 2020, Cambridge UK).Read More »
- Dr Kris Myny from IMEC will speak at innoLAE 2020 on the topic "Flexible thin-film transistor platform for healthcare patches"Read More »
- Our record of consistent growth in the number of delegates, exhibitors and institutions in attendance seems set to continue! A reminder that earlybird registration is due to end shortly - …Read More »