Making connections: accelerating innovation in flexible and hybrid electronics
innoLAE 2020 industry day is the UK’s leading networking event focusing on the industrialisation of printed electronics based technologies.
Come along to the industry day to gain access to decision-makers associated with large-area electronics. You will hear from industry experts on what the market drivers are and how the technology can be used across markets to get significant benefits. You’ll also have an opportunity to be part of the networking session and gain access to leaders in research, technology innovation and manufacturing active today in printed, flexible and large-area electronics.
Join CPI for this exciting event and come away with an understanding of how flexible large-area electronics can benefit your business and the markets you work in.
Drinks and canapés will be provided in the networking session which will round off the event and lead onto the innoLAE 2020 conference the following day.
|12:00||Confirmed Agenda |
Arrival, registration & lunch
|13:15||Welcome and Introduction|
|13:30||Key Note speaker Raghu Das ‑IDTechEx|
|14:00||Technology Overview -Simon Johnson ‑CPI|
|14:20||The challenges and opportunities the industry is facing with real-life market examples. |
Alastair Hanlon — PragmatIC
|14:50||SME quick-fire pitches|
|15:20||Panel Discussion |
Unlocking the market opportunities for printed, flexible and large-area electronics
|16:20||SME quick-fire pitches|
|16:35||Key Note speaker Sven Strassburg — IBM|
|17:05||Networking drinks and canapes|
Date: Monday 20 January 2020, 12:00 - 18:30
Venue: Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, CB10 1SA
This event is organised by CPI, platinum sponsor of innoLAE 2020
For full details of the programme and to register to attend visit the CPI website
Date: Monday, 20 January 2020
Location: Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, CB10 1SA
- There is just one week until innoLAE 2020! - but there is still time to register! The conference and exhibition look set to build on the successes of the past by delivering another must-attend …Read More »
- There are less than 2 weeks to go before innoLAE 2020 opens its doors, bringing together top industrial and academic speakers and more than 200 delegates. Don't miss out- register …Read More »
- Time to plan for an exciting start to 2020 - innoLAE 2020 conference and exhibition is the first major event of the new year for the Large-Area Electronics industry. The …Read More »
- IMI Europe are offering two short course training sessions on printing, deposition and processing technology - one covering wet processes and one covering dry processes - in partnership with Printed …Read More »
- With big industries such as automotive, aerospace and healthcare monitoring now taking up products comprising printed electronics, and with the expected explosive growth of the internet of things, the time …Read More »