CPI is the UK’s national technology and innovation centre to serve and support the development of applications that utilise printed electronics.
CPI offers world class, open access capability for the scale up and commercialisation of new, innovative printed electronic products and applications. Our facilities and expertise provide clients with the environment to understand how their products and processes perform under manufacturing conditions and accelerate their commercial realisation.
NovaCentrix offers industry leading photonic curing tools, conductive inks, material and expertise enabling development and production of next generation printed electronic devices – some already on the market. PulseForge® tools utilize photonic curing which is a cutting edge technology that dries, sinters, and anneals functional inks in milliseconds on low-temperature, flexible substrates such as paper and plastic. PulseForge tools can save time and money, and enable new types of products in applications like solar, RFID, display, packaging, and circuit. Our Metalon® conductive inks capitalize on advanced materials and formulation to provide conductivity options for additive manufacturing of printed electronics with stretchable, solderable, resistive, and magnetic qualities.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibition at innoLAE 2020?
You can choose from a variety of sponsorship and exhibition options to raise your profile and position your company as a thought leader in the LAE community.
9 big reasons why being a sponsor/exhibitor is a great marketing strategy:
- Highlight your company’s expertise to your entire target group
- Reach your community -highly targeted marketing
- Grow your brand awareness & recognition via logo and advertisement placement
- Find out about the latest research being undertaken right now
- Generate new sales and form new partnerships – with delegates, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - benefit from recommendations from delegates to their own connections
- Conduct market research- to apply to products under development
- Add new contacts to your marketing list
- Launch or demonstrate a new product- to boost company sales
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To discuss your requirements and to book sponsorship or exhibition space, please contact:
tel: +44 (0)1223 748345
- Our record of consistent growth in the number of delegates, exhibitors and institutions in attendance seems set to continue! A reminder that earlybird registration is due to end shortly - …Read More »
- NovaCentrix are returning to innoLAE 2020 as a Silver Sponsor. We are very grateful for the continued support of NovaCentrix who have sponsored each edition of innoLAE since its inception …Read More »
- Christian Daschner, CEO and founder of db-matik AG, is an invited speaker at innoLAE 2020, his talk is entitled "From Printtronic To Assembly On Flex"Read More »
- Dr Alison Burdett, Chief Scientific Officer at Sensium Healthcare, will present at innoLAE 2020 on the Early detection of postoperative patient deterioration through wearable wireless monitoring.Read More »
- Submit your abstract for oral or poster presentation at innoLAE 2020 by October 15 2019Read More »