The innoLAE conference facilitates knowledge sharing between industry and academia to encourage collaboration, support innovation and promote the growth of the field and advance the state-of-the-art. For five years, the innoLAE conference has steadily grown to become recognised as ‘the premier UK event’ with over 300 delegates from 21 countries attending innoLAE 2019 conference and industry networking day. During this period of growth, the conference has maintained the unique academia: industry balance which makes it such a productive space.
Situated at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre just 20 minutes from Stansted airport, innoLAE 2020 will host academic and industry researchers from around the world, delivering another must-attend event for anyone involved in large-area electronics, which includes printed, plastic, flexible, organic and bio-electronics
Secure your place to:
- Gain access to LAE decision-makers
- Learn from leading companies active in LAE
- Hear latest research results from academia and industry
- Form new partnerships
- Network with colleagues
Register before 31 October 2019 to take advantage of the early bird rate, at £395.
- Our record of consistent growth in the number of delegates, exhibitors and institutions in attendance seems set to continue! A reminder that earlybird registration is …Read More »
- NovaCentrix are returning to innoLAE 2020 as a Silver Sponsor. We are very grateful for the continued support of NovaCentrix who have sponsored each edition …Read More »
- Christian Daschner, CEO and founder of db-matik AG, is an invited speaker at innoLAE 2020, his talk is entitled "From Printtronic To Assembly On Flex"Read More »
- Dr Alison Burdett, Chief Scientific Officer at Sensium Healthcare, will present at innoLAE 2020 on the Early detection of postoperative patient deterioration through wearable wireless …Read More »
- Submit your abstract for oral or poster presentation at innoLAE 2020 by October 15 2019Read More »