The innoLAE conference facilitates knowledge sharing between industry and academia to encourage collaboration, support innovation and promote the growth of the field and advance the state-of-the-art. For five years, the innoLAE conference has steadily grown to become recognised as ‘the premier UK event’ with over 300 delegates from 21 countries attending innoLAE 2019 conference and industry networking day. During this period of growth, the conference has maintained the unique academia: industry balance which makes it such a productive space.
Situated at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre just 20 minutes from Stansted airport, innoLAE 2020 will host academic and industry researchers from around the world, delivering another must-attend event for anyone involved in large-area electronics, which includes printed, plastic, flexible, organic and bio-electronics
Secure your place to:
- Gain access to LAE decision-makers
- Learn from leading companies active in LAE
- Hear latest research results from academia and industry
- Form new partnerships
- Network with colleagues
Register before 31 October 2019 to take advantage of the early bird rate, at £395.
- innoLAE has established itself as a key event in the large-area …Read More »
- The innoLAE conference was designed to facilitate knowledge sharing between …Read More »
- “Excellent conference - it has established a significant position in …Read More »
- We are delighted to announce continued growth, record abstract submissions, …Read More »
- This year innoLAE awarded two poster prizes, courtesy of the …Read More »