The deadline for submisison of abstracts for presentation at innoLAE 2020 has been extended - interested contributors now have until 15th October 2019 to respond to the Call for Papers.
innoLAE 2020 represents a unique opportunity to hear the latest developments from academic and industrial teams active in LAE research and technology, including keynotes and invited talks from leading international organisations.Don't miss this opportunity to present your work to a highly targeted audience of Large-Area Electronics professionals from academia, R&D and industry!
If your work focuses on any of the topics below, we encourage you to submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation before the revised deadline.
- Manufacturing of Large-Area Electronics: novel manufacturing processes, manufacturing on non-traditional substrates, scaling up manufacturing
- High performance materials for LAE g. organic semiconductors, metal oxides, 2D and layered materials, quantum dots, stretchable and biocompatible materials
- Novel devices and systems for LAE e.g. OLEDS, flexible displays, transistors, diodes, sensors, detectors, energy harvesting and storage.
- LAE technology platforms: including flexible hybrid electronics, e-textiles
- Applications of LAE, e.g. IoT, healthcare, automotive, packaging, smart buildings
- Bioelectronics: LAE devices and systems for bioelectronics
- Sustainability of LAE: Opportunities for LAE to enable a sustainable economy
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations need to be submitted using the Word document template provided, here.
- Your abstract file should then be uploaded, alongside your details, using the online submission form.
- For further submission instructions see the guidelines document.
- A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the paper will be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Selection Criteria: The innoLAE 2020 programme committee will select papers within conference scope to create a balanced programme based on degree of innovation, manufacturing advance and commercial opportunity.
Large-Area Electronics (LAE) is a new way of making electronics and includes printed, flexible, plastic, organic and bio- electronics. LAE has the potential to both open up new markets for electronics and to expand existing products by adding new form factors, new functionality and enabling new cost structures. Applications abound in high growth industrial sectors such as healthcare and medical, sport and fitness, fast moving consumer goods, automotive, the Internet of Everything, printing and packaging and smart wearables. The new form factors and flexibility possible with LAE allow electronic systems to be deployed in a wide variety of non-traditional situations: in and on paper, plastic, textiles, furniture, cars and buildings, as well as on packaging and even in and on the human body.
Our sixth annual conference, innoLAE 2020 will be on January 21-22 2020 at the Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridge, UK, presenting a varied 2-day programme featuring contributions from academia and industry, highlighting the most recent and exciting innovations in LAE and new products incorporating LAE technologies. innoLAE 2020 will offer both plenary and parallel track oral presentations, a poster session with prizes awarded to the most promising scientific and technical developments, an exhibition with leading companies and organizations showcasing their latest products and developments, and networking opportunities, including a reception and a conference gala dinner at Queens' College, Cambridge.
- With big industries such as automotive, aerospace and healthcare monitoring now taking up products comprising printed electronics, and with the expected explosive growth of the internet of things, the time …Read More »
- Prof Mark Poliks, Director of CAMM at Binghampton University and leader of the New York node of NextFlex, will present a keynote address on Flexible Hybrid Electronics at innoLAE 2020 …Read More »
- The innoLAE 2020 programme features speakers and poster presenters from 51 institutions, presenting the view from small and large global companies, leading manufacturers and end-users, research and technology organizations and …Read More »
- Semitronics Sales Ltd will be a silver sponsor for innoLAE 2020. Semitronics are the established UK Partners of leading suppliers to the Printed Electronics, Semiconductor and Nanotechnology markets, including NovaCentrix, …Read More »
- Mike Clausen from CPI will give a plenary presentation at innoLAE 2020 entitled Large Area Electronics – Scaling up to volume manufactureRead More »