The deadline for submisison of abstracts for presentation at innoLAE 2020 has been extended - interested contributors now have until 15th October 2019 to respond to the Call for Papers.
innoLAE 2020 represents a unique opportunity to hear the latest developments from academic and industrial teams active in LAE research and technology, including keynotes and invited talks from leading international organisations.Don't miss this opportunity to present your work to a highly targeted audience of Large-Area Electronics professionals from academia, R&D and industry!
If your work focuses on any of the topics below, we encourage you to submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation before the revised deadline.
- Manufacturing of Large-Area Electronics: novel manufacturing processes, manufacturing on non-traditional substrates, scaling up manufacturing
- High performance materials for LAE g. organic semiconductors, metal oxides, 2D and layered materials, quantum dots, stretchable and biocompatible materials
- Novel devices and systems for LAE e.g. OLEDS, flexible displays, transistors, diodes, sensors, detectors, energy harvesting and storage.
- LAE technology platforms: including flexible hybrid electronics, e-textiles
- Applications of LAE, e.g. IoT, healthcare, automotive, packaging, smart buildings
- Bioelectronics: LAE devices and systems for bioelectronics
- Sustainability of LAE: Opportunities for LAE to enable a sustainable economy
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations need to be submitted using the Word document template provided, here.
- Your abstract file should then be uploaded, alongside your details, using the online submission form.
- For further submission instructions see the guidelines document.
- A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the paper will be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
Selection Criteria: The innoLAE 2020 programme committee will select papers within conference scope to create a balanced programme based on degree of innovation, manufacturing advance and commercial opportunity.
Large-Area Electronics (LAE) is a new way of making electronics and includes printed, flexible, plastic, organic and bio- electronics. LAE has the potential to both open up new markets for electronics and to expand existing products by adding new form factors, new functionality and enabling new cost structures. Applications abound in high growth industrial sectors such as healthcare and medical, sport and fitness, fast moving consumer goods, automotive, the Internet of Everything, printing and packaging and smart wearables. The new form factors and flexibility possible with LAE allow electronic systems to be deployed in a wide variety of non-traditional situations: in and on paper, plastic, textiles, furniture, cars and buildings, as well as on packaging and even in and on the human body.
Our sixth annual conference, innoLAE 2020 will be on January 21-22 2020 at the Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridge, UK, presenting a varied 2-day programme featuring contributions from academia and industry, highlighting the most recent and exciting innovations in LAE and new products incorporating LAE technologies. innoLAE 2020 will offer both plenary and parallel track oral presentations, a poster session with prizes awarded to the most promising scientific and technical developments, an exhibition with leading companies and organizations showcasing their latest products and developments, and networking opportunities, including a reception and a conference gala dinner at Queens' College, Cambridge.
- Our record of consistent growth in the number of delegates, exhibitors and institutions in attendance seems set to continue! A reminder that earlybird registration is due to end shortly - …Read More »
- NovaCentrix are returning to innoLAE 2020 as a Silver Sponsor. We are very grateful for the continued support of NovaCentrix who have sponsored each edition of innoLAE since its inception …Read More »
- Christian Daschner, CEO and founder of db-matik AG, is an invited speaker at innoLAE 2020, his talk is entitled "From Printtronic To Assembly On Flex"Read More »
- Dr Alison Burdett, Chief Scientific Officer at Sensium Healthcare, will present at innoLAE 2020 on the Early detection of postoperative patient deterioration through wearable wireless monitoring.Read More »
- Submit your abstract for oral or poster presentation at innoLAE 2020 by October 15 2019Read More »