The deadline for submissions for presentations at innoLAE 2020 has now passed, however if you wish to present your work as a late news poster, please complete the form below and upload your files. Ensure that you uploads are completed successfully before submitting the form. If the file upload is not successful please email them as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your abstract must be a word document (doc, docx) and follow this template.
- Please upload a photograph of the presenter which will be used in the conference programme and on the website. The format should be jpg, bmp, gif or png.
- Maximum file size is 2 MBytes
- For detailed submission instructions see these guidelines.
- For details of the conference scope and topics read the Call for Papers.
- A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the paper will be presented at the conference by one of the authors.