Our record of consistent growth in the number of delegates, exhibitors and institutions in attendance seems set to continue!
A reminder that earlybird registration is due to end shortly - don't miss your chance to attend innoLAE 2020 at the reduced rate.
before Oct 31 2019
after Oct 31 2019
|Academic (and those selected as speakers)||£295|
- Title: Direct-Written and Low-Voltage Polymer Field-Effect Transistors Operating at Radio-Frequencies Abstract: Printed polymer field-effect transistors (FETs) have been considered for many novel applications towards large area and flexible electronics, …Read More »
- innoLAE 2020 industry day is the UK’s leading networking event focusing on the industrialisation of printed electronics based technologies.Read More »
- Organised by the UK and Ireland chapter of SID, this session will explore recent developments in large-area electronics likely to redefine where and how we use displays.Read More »
- Dr Barbara Stadlober of Joanneum Research will present an invited talk entitled 'Ferroelectric Polymer Sensors for Flexible Electronics' at innoLAE 2020 (Jan 21-22 2020, Cambridge UK).Read More »
- Dr Kris Myny from IMEC will speak at innoLAE 2020 on the topic "Flexible thin-film transistor platform for healthcare patches"Read More »