Emre Ozer is a Principal Research Engineer and joined Arm Research in 2005. He received his PhD in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at North Carolina State University in 2001. His research interests are energy-efficient CPUs, fault tolerance, machine learning for embedded systems, bespoke hardware design and flexible electronics. He has published over 50 international conference/journal articles and holds over 25 US patents. He is currently the project coordinator of an InnovateUK funded project PlasticARMPit, developing bespoke ML compute engines on plastic that are tightly coupled to plastic e-nose sensors.
Situated at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre just 20 minutes from Stansted airport, innoLAE 2020 will host academic and industry researchers from around the world, delivering another must-attend event for anyone involved in large-area electronics, which includes printed, plastic, flexible, organic and bio-electronics.
Submit your abstract for innoLAE 2020 by 30th September for the opportunity to present your work to innoLAE’s highly targeted audience of LAE professionals working in academia, R&D and industry. Topics include:
- Manufacturing of LAE
- High performance materials for LAE
- Novel devices & systems for LAE
- LAE technology platforms
- Applications of LAE
- Sustainability and LAE
Secure your place to:
- Gain access to LAE decision-makers
- Learn from leading companies active in LAE
- Hear latest research results from academia and industry
- Form new partnerships
- Network with colleagues
Register before 31 October 2019 to take advantage of the early bird rate, at £395.
- With big industries such as automotive, aerospace and healthcare monitoring now taking up products comprising printed electronics, and with the expected explosive growth of the internet of things, the time …Read More »
- Prof Mark Poliks, Director of CAMM at Binghampton University and leader of the New York node of NextFlex, will present a keynote address on Flexible Hybrid Electronics at innoLAE 2020 …Read More »
- The innoLAE 2020 programme features speakers and poster presenters from 51 institutions, presenting the view from small and large global companies, leading manufacturers and end-users, research and technology organizations and …Read More »
- Semitronics Sales Ltd will be a silver sponsor for innoLAE 2020. Semitronics are the established UK Partners of leading suppliers to the Printed Electronics, Semiconductor and Nanotechnology markets, including NovaCentrix, …Read More »
- Mike Clausen from CPI will give a plenary presentation at innoLAE 2020 entitled Large Area Electronics – Scaling up to volume manufactureRead More »