Emre Ozer is a Principal Research Engineer and joined Arm Research in 2005. He received his PhD in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at North Carolina State University in 2001. His research interests are energy-efficient CPUs, fault tolerance, machine learning for embedded systems, bespoke hardware design and flexible electronics. He has published over 50 international conference/journal articles and holds over 25 US patents. He is currently the project coordinator of an InnovateUK funded project PlasticARMPit, developing bespoke ML compute engines on plastic that are tightly coupled to plastic e-nose sensors.
Situated at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre just 20 minutes from Stansted airport, innoLAE 2020 will host academic and industry researchers from around the world, delivering another must-attend event for anyone involved in large-area electronics, which includes printed, plastic, flexible, organic and bio-electronics.
Submit your abstract for innoLAE 2020 by 30th September for the opportunity to present your work to innoLAE’s highly targeted audience of LAE professionals working in academia, R&D and industry. Topics include:
- Manufacturing of LAE
- High performance materials for LAE
- Novel devices & systems for LAE
- LAE technology platforms
- Applications of LAE
- Sustainability and LAE
Secure your place to:
- Gain access to LAE decision-makers
- Learn from leading companies active in LAE
- Hear latest research results from academia and industry
- Form new partnerships
- Network with colleagues
Register before 31 October 2019 to take advantage of the early bird rate, at £395.
- Our record of consistent growth in the number of delegates, exhibitors and institutions in attendance seems set to continue! A reminder that earlybird registration is due to end shortly - …Read More »
- NovaCentrix are returning to innoLAE 2020 as a Silver Sponsor. We are very grateful for the continued support of NovaCentrix who have sponsored each edition of innoLAE since its inception …Read More »
- Christian Daschner, CEO and founder of db-matik AG, is an invited speaker at innoLAE 2020, his talk is entitled "From Printtronic To Assembly On Flex"Read More »
- Dr Alison Burdett, Chief Scientific Officer at Sensium Healthcare, will present at innoLAE 2020 on the Early detection of postoperative patient deterioration through wearable wireless monitoring.Read More »
- Submit your abstract for oral or poster presentation at innoLAE 2020 by October 15 2019Read More »