We are delighted to announce that CPI will once again be our Platinum sponsor for innoLAE 2020. This will be the fourth year in succession that CPI have supported the conference as our platinum level sponsor, validating the conference's postion as the key UK-based event in this field. We are most grateful for their continued support.
CPI is the UK’s national technology and innovation centre to serve and support the development of applications that utilise printed electronics. CPI offers world class, open access capability for the scale up and commercialisation of new, innovative printed electronic products and applications. Our facilities and expertise provide clients with the environment to understand how their products and processes perform under manufacturing conditions and accelerate their commercial realisation.
Interested in sponsorship or exhibition at innoLAE 2020?
You can choose from a variety of sponsorship and exhibition options to raise your profile and position your company as a thought leader in the LAE community.
9 big reasons why being a sponsor/exhibitor is a great marketing strategy:
- Highlight your company’s expertise to your entire target group
- Reach your community -highly targeted marketing
- Grow your brand awareness & recognition via logo and advertisement placement
- Find out about the latest research being undertaken right now
- Generate new sales and form new partnerships – with delegates, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - benefit from recommendations from delegates to their own connections
- Conduct market research- to apply to products under development
- Add new contacts to your marketing list
- Launch or demonstrate a new product- to boost company sales
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To discuss your requirements and to book sponsorship or exhibition space, please contact:
tel: +44 (0)1223 748345
- With big industries such as automotive, aerospace and healthcare monitoring now taking up products comprising printed electronics, and with the expected explosive growth of the internet of things, the time …Read More »
- Prof Mark Poliks, Director of CAMM at Binghampton University and leader of the New York node of NextFlex, will present a keynote address on Flexible Hybrid Electronics at innoLAE 2020 …Read More »
- The innoLAE 2020 programme features speakers and poster presenters from 51 institutions, presenting the view from small and large global companies, leading manufacturers and end-users, research and technology organizations and …Read More »
- Semitronics Sales Ltd will be a silver sponsor for innoLAE 2020. Semitronics are the established UK Partners of leading suppliers to the Printed Electronics, Semiconductor and Nanotechnology markets, including NovaCentrix, …Read More »
- Mike Clausen from CPI will give a plenary presentation at innoLAE 2020 entitled Large Area Electronics – Scaling up to volume manufactureRead More »