Title: From Printtronic To Assembly On Flex
db-matik AG founded in 2003 is one of the world leading companies for production lines for electronics on flexible substrates. The range of the production lines which db-matik offers is from assembly lines (hybrid solutions) over printer lines, encapsulations up to special roll to roll equipment for producing flexible electronics. With creating a construction kit for roll to roll production lines, db-matik can react very fast at customers requirements and set up very fast production lines for electronics flex. With meanwhile over 15 years experience and many installed production lines, db-matik can look back at many years of experience in the field of producing production lines for flexible electronics.
Christian Daschner, CEO and founder of db-matik AG studied engineering in the 90’s in munich. He was one of the leading persons who introduced production equipment for RFID and Flipchip technologys to the electronic market back in the late 90’s. In 2003 he founded db-matik AG in munic with the focus on special handling systems for SMT mounting machines. Meanwhile db-matik has over 100 specialists and is one of the leading company for production lines for flexible electronics.
- With big industries such as automotive, aerospace and healthcare monitoring now taking up products comprising printed electronics, and with the expected explosive growth of the …Read More »
- Prof Mark Poliks, Director of CAMM at Binghampton University and leader of the New York node of NextFlex, will present a keynote address on Flexible …Read More »
- The innoLAE 2020 programme features speakers and poster presenters from 51 institutions, presenting the view from small and large global companies, leading manufacturers and end-users, …Read More »
- Semitronics Sales Ltd will be a silver sponsor for innoLAE 2020. Semitronics are the established UK Partners of leading suppliers to the Printed Electronics, Semiconductor …Read More »
- Mike Clausen from CPI will give a plenary presentation at innoLAE 2020 entitled Large Area Electronics – Scaling up to volume manufactureRead More »