Title: From Printtronic To Assembly On Flex
db-matik AG founded in 2003 is one of the world leading companies for production lines for electronics on flexible substrates. The range of the production lines which db-matik offers is from assembly lines (hybrid solutions) over printer lines, encapsulations up to special roll to roll equipment for producing flexible electronics. With creating a construction kit for roll to roll production lines, db-matik can react very fast at customers requirements and set up very fast production lines for electronics flex. With meanwhile over 15 years experience and many installed production lines, db-matik can look back at many years of experience in the field of producing production lines for flexible electronics.
Christian Daschner, CEO and founder of db-matik AG studied engineering in the 90’s in munich. He was one of the leading persons who introduced production equipment for RFID and Flipchip technologys to the electronic market back in the late 90’s. In 2003 he founded db-matik AG in munic with the focus on special handling systems for SMT mounting machines. Meanwhile db-matik has over 100 specialists and is one of the leading company for production lines for flexible electronics.
- There is just one week until innoLAE 2020! - but there is still time to register! The conference and exhibition look set to build on the successes of the …Read More »
- There are less than 2 weeks to go before innoLAE 2020 opens its doors, bringing together top industrial and academic speakers and more than 200 …Read More »
- Time to plan for an exciting start to 2020 - innoLAE 2020 conference and exhibition is the first major event of the new year for …Read More »
- IMI Europe are offering two short course training sessions on printing, deposition and processing technology - one covering wet processes and one covering dry processes …Read More »
- With big industries such as automotive, aerospace and healthcare monitoring now taking up products comprising printed electronics, and with the expected explosive growth of the …Read More »