Title: From Printtronic To Assembly On Flex
db-matik AG founded in 2003 is one of the world leading companies for production lines for electronics on flexible substrates. The range of the production lines which db-matik offers is from assembly lines (hybrid solutions) over printer lines, encapsulations up to special roll to roll equipment for producing flexible electronics. With creating a construction kit for roll to roll production lines, db-matik can react very fast at customers requirements and set up very fast production lines for electronics flex. With meanwhile over 15 years experience and many installed production lines, db-matik can look back at many years of experience in the field of producing production lines for flexible electronics.
Christian Daschner, CEO and founder of db-matik AG studied engineering in the 90’s in munich. He was one of the leading persons who introduced production equipment for RFID and Flipchip technologys to the electronic market back in the late 90’s. In 2003 he founded db-matik AG in munic with the focus on special handling systems for SMT mounting machines. Meanwhile db-matik has over 100 specialists and is one of the leading company for production lines for flexible electronics.
- Title: Direct-Written and Low-Voltage Polymer Field-Effect Transistors Operating at Radio-Frequencies Abstract: Printed polymer field-effect transistors (FETs) have been considered for many novel applications towards …Read More »
- innoLAE 2020 industry day is the UK’s leading networking event focusing on the industrialisation of printed electronics based technologies.Read More »
- Organised by the UK and Ireland chapter of SID, this session will explore recent developments in large-area electronics likely to redefine where and how we …Read More »
- Dr Barbara Stadlober of Joanneum Research will present an invited talk entitled 'Ferroelectric Polymer Sensors for Flexible Electronics' at innoLAE 2020 (Jan 21-22 2020, Cambridge …Read More »
- Dr Kris Myny from IMEC will speak at innoLAE 2020 on the topic "Flexible thin-film transistor platform for healthcare patches"Read More »